If you’re dealing with a large number of missing teeth and are concerned about your appearance and oral health, there’s a surprisingly simple solution. All on Four implants can replace an entire row of teeth with a single procedure. For patients living in or near the El Segundo (90245)/Airport/South Bay area, The Cosmopolitan Dentist is here to offer you superb care that will restore your smile and protect your oral health.
A Solution to Tooth Loss!
If missing teeth are getting in the way of your life, you’re hardly alone. In fact, the Periodontic Association of America states that approximately 175 million of us have lost at least one tooth. Worse, that number appears to be growing and it cuts across all age groups. While there are a number of options available for replacing those teeth, dentures and bridgework do nothing to deal with perhaps the single most serious impact of losing a tooth: bone loss.
Implants are by far the best solution to this issue, but the prospect of going through a large number of procedures to deal with multiple lost teeth could discourage just about anyone. For people who are missing multiple teeth, an All on Four procedure may be by far the best way to solve the problem.
All on Four: An Approach that Makes Sense
If you’re wondering what the term “All on Four” refers to, it’s simply that, with only four implants, an entire upper or lower row of teeth can be replaced. The four implants are performed at the same time, typically using only local anesthesia. This means that, in a single day, you can walk out the door of our offices with an entire set of new teeth!
Check out what others are saying about our All-on-4 Dental Implants services on Yelp: All-on-4 Dental Implants El Segundo.
Why Get an All on Four Procedure?
If you’re missing multiple teeth, there’s an excellent chance All on Four will be the best choice for your situation. While superficial solutions for lost teeth, such as dentures and bridgework, are definitely better than nothing, they do not address bone loss. Among other issues, bone loss can cause the loss of additional teeth and severe gum problems. The good news is that All on Four procedures can give you an entire row of teeth that not only allow you to look your best and eat without the hassles associated with dentures, they effectively prevent future problems for better overall health.
Reasons Patients Prefer the All on Four Approach
The All on Four approach allows all the many benefits of implants without the need for numerous procedures. It’s a convenient and sensible solution that provides the best long-term outcome.
How Successful are All on Four Implants?
The success rate for the procedure is 98%. This means that, in all likelihood, you will leave our offices with a working set of teeth that will provide you the cosmetic, convenience, and health benefits of implants.
The Process of Obtaining All on Four Implants
The steps involved include:
- A thorough dental exam to ensure that the patient is a candidate for the procedure.
- CT Scans to learn the details of the patient’s mouth
- A digital model is generated, showing the likely outcome of the procedure.
- Oral surgery (approximately 2 and a half hours to complete)
- The patient goes home with a new set of working teeth!
Getting Started on All on Four Implants
If you think that All on Four implants might be the best option for your case, please contact us today. Call us at 310-648-8066 or reach out to us online via our contact page.
Helpful Related Links
- American Dental Association (ADA). Glossary of Dental Terms. 2015
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry® (AACD). Home Page. 2015
- WebMD. WebMD’s Oral Care Guide. 2015
About our business, license, and website security
- The Cosmopolitan Dentist was established in 2014
- We accept the following payment methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Los Angeles
- We serve patients from the following cities: El Segundo, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, Playa Del Rey, Marina Del Rey, Westchester, South Bay Cities
- Website Safety Ratings and Reputation – AVG Threat Labs. View Details
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details
Back to top of All-on-4 Dental Implants